We went to the Children's Museum on a field trip last week. Braeden loves the museum but hasn't been there in a while because he threw up there about a year ago and hasn't wanted to go back.
We had a great time and he played with this friends.
The BIG NEWS this week........
Braeden has his first loose tooth!
Isn't this young? I checked with my kindergarten friend teacher and she confirmed that all of her kindergartners except one has lost their first tooth. Because of his fall birthday he could be in kindergarten, so I guess this is right. I don't even know what the going rate is for a tooth these days.
We are counting down until our trip to Disney. Today is offcially two weeks until we make the big trip. The flight is still scaring me. Four hours to California from Detroit and thats not counting the flight from Flint and the shuttle to Disney. (yeah....later looked at the itinerary and the flight from Detroit to LAX is 4 hours and 59 minutes, so now its a 5 hour flight)


0 comments:
Post a Comment