? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 9, 2009

Will the bugs go away…please!!!

Liam and Brenna were finally on the mend this week…hooray!  We were able to get out and do some fun things.  Braeden had a few days off of school for parent teacher conferences. (which we got a good report....yeah!!!)  I was able to help work the book fair for a few hours before the conference too which was nice.

We took off for the Children's Museum for a Dr Suess, Cat in the Hat event.  We arrived and the parking lot was crazy with a few buses, I should have turned around and left then.  Two 2 yr olds are hard to manage there on a slow day, thankfully we were meeting friends and had a bit of help!

IMG_6030          Braeden, Megan, and Anna in their Horton Hears a Who elephant hats and sticks with the puff.

I had Liam's 2 yr old well visit, been doing them separately.  The doctor wants him to have a hearing test, I have been concerned about his speech for a while now, the dr mentioned tubes which has me a bit freaked out.  We have an appt with the ENT next week.

IMG_5974        Had to throw a picture of our Friday Lent meal this past week!

IMG_6142                   Who knew this guy would be so dangerous in the hands of a 2 year old!

big owie                He went to infinity and beyond!!!

This weekend we went to Detroit for my sister's birthday to a place called Java Jungle.  A big indoor playground for the kids, after being there for a bit Braeden says he doesn't feel good, he is burning up.  Gave him most of Liam and Brenna's Tylenol (geez that big kid dose is almost the whole sample bottle) and got them some lunch before starting the long ride home.  The kids did have fun there, would be nice to head back when everyone is well....and through the week, the place was a bit overrun with parties.

BRENSLIDE

smilie

liAM

IMG_6066

IMG_6057

Two days later Braeden still has a fever and is sick, I KNEW I shouldn't have made the comment last week that he never gets sick!!!   Okay....back to bleaching the house down and washing bedding....AGAIN!    

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you all got to get out for a few fun things in between sicknesses!

Lisa said...

We had fun at the museum, being later than I had wanted to worked out to our advantage, we missed the school buses completely.

I hear ya on the bugs...
It seems like we have been moving from one to the other. Mostly just colds/ runny noses and coughs, but yesterday Quent threw up and woke up covered in poo this morning, so I guess we move on to the next illness now.

Laura said...

Fun fun pictures.
Children's museums rock.

Joanna said...

Love the pig pancakes- that is too cute! Brenna always looks so adorable in her pigtails. You dress her really cute too. I hope the bugs are away for good - I hate it when they are sick. Makes for such a rough week.

Tonya Staab said...

Damn, it feels like those kids have been sick for a while now. Poor them and poor you too. Hope they all get better soon and there is no more sickness this year. You've had your fair share. I'm so glad you were able to get out and do some really fun things with them though. Looks like you were all having a great time. Yay.