? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Day 6 and 7…the end! On to Christmas!

Brenna’s first haircut

We started off at the barber, so Brenna could get her first haircut at Disney.  I wish we could have waited for Liam, but it couldn’t wait.  She was happy getting to play with all the toys and bubbles as she got her hair done.  The best part of it was with the haircut (which was only $14….that is a bargain for Disney) you get a certificate and Mickey Mouse Ears that say “First Haircut”.

IMG_3936haircut

IMG_3945barber

IMG_3948haircutears

IMG_3959cert2

IMG_4176

IMG_4175 certif

We spent the morning at Magic Kingdom, hitting things we missed or wanted to do again.  We finally met Princess Tiana and ate lunch at the Crystal Palace with Pooh and Friends.  We found a cool street party parade which Brenna loved, she got out and danced and danced without a care in the world.  If I get time I will put a short video on, I ran out of memory on that camera.

IMG_4001tiana

IMG_4005piglet

IMG_3991castle

That afternoon we headed over to Epcot.  We each got a turn to take Braeden on Soarin while Liam and Brenna napped.  While they were napping they got their picture taken with Chip and Dale…..we got a similar one back at Disneyland last year.

This year….

IMG_4032sleepy

Last year in California…look how they have grown.

DSC03165 

Ed got a chance to ride the Segway and then we explore the World Showcase.

IMG_4041

IMG_4043mexico

IMG_4055mulan2

IMG_4068

IMG_4069japanese

IMG_4079

It was late we headed out.  We were talking about what we wanted to do our last half day and Braeden wanted to go back to Hollywood Studios and do Toy Story Mania.  I knew it would be pushing it, so I looked and HS had Magic Hours for the Resort Guests until 11pm.  So we got the little ones off to bed and Braeden and I headed back out to HS.  The only purpose was to go on this ride and then come back.  We got there and there was a 45 minute wait in the standby line with no fast passes.  We decided to wait it out.  It took about 30 minutes to get on the ride and in the middle of the ride it broke down.  If you aren’t familiar with the game, its like a video game where you aim at the targets and knock things down to get points…and its in 3D.  Anyway, we missed over half of the ride.  Braeden was so disappointed and when we got done I mentioned it and the people behind us said they had the same problem.  They pulled us aside and we waited about 10 minutes and they got us on again…thank goodness.  ONLY to have the same thing happen, AGAIN.  The crazy thing was it was just us.  I am thinking, they aren’t going to believe me. 

When I got back up to the front, I am like, you aren’t going to believe it, but it did it again.  The girls were laughing.  She said they get a signal that tells when it happens and what car it was.  They were saying to each other they hoped it wasn’t our car again, then when we came out, they saw it WAS us again.  Soooo….we went on it again.  It worked the last time and Braeden was happy, he said he just got a few practice rides before playing for real, guess that is one way to look at it.

IMG_4100

The next morning we had time to pack and then head over to Chef Mickey’s for breakfast.  We had breakfast and then headed back to the Magic Kingdom for one last time.  We rode on the train, Buzz Lightyear, watched a show in front of the castle, one last monorail ride and then caught the 3:00 parade before heading to the airport.

We have been home for a month now and the kids still talk about “Cinderella’s Castle” and the monorail daily.  We made many memories and I’m glad we did the trip when they were this age, next time (2011???) will be a whole different experience.

IMG_4112

IMG_4117

IMG_4125monorail

IMG_4135

IMG_4161xmas22

IMG_4173

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm reading these as we get ready to go make our own Disney memories next week. I love all your photos. I'm so happy you guys had a great time together!

Brooke said...

Hoping you had an awesome time there Heather!