This is Braeden’s Mardi Gras mask he made at Religious Education. They made them two weeks ago and were going to have a Mardi Gras/Valentine Party last Wednesday. Of course the snow came and school was cancelled which means no church activites. Class is cancelled tonight so they can attend Ash Wednesday services. He hopes they can have the party, but Lent has started so we will see.
In the meantime for Lent he is going to try to share with his brothers and sisters better. I think he does a pretty good right now, I was hoping he would just quit chasing them.

4 comments:
That's one impressive and colorful mask!
Oh that's such a cool mask.
What a great mask!!!
What a very cool mask! I like too, that he has a bit of understanding of Lent and is making an effort to better himself.
Happy almost-birthday to Liam and Brenna!
Post a Comment