? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, April 16, 2010

Easter Vigil

burger3

We had an extra special Easter Vigil this year.  I have only been to Easter Vigil two other times.  The first ten years ago when I became Catholic, a few years later when I sponsored a friend who entered the church.  This time was as godparents to two of my nephews.  The whole family (four children plus mom) are “official” now, although they have been attending the Catholic church for many years.

burgers

We had my parents watch the little ones, as the celebration didn’t start until dusk.  Braeden came with us and was the official photographer.

burger2

He said he felt like the Statue of Liberty….this is the first time he has ever held a candle.  Here are some of the pictures he took……

burger10

burger7

burger8

burger11

1 comments:

cat said...

Looks like a beautiful ceremony.