? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Crim Kids

That time of year again and we had a pretty nice day for the races.  Liam and Brenna moved up to the 1/4 mile this year. We decided to have them run in separate heats so I could get photos of them both. 

Brenna went first, she loved running and had no problem running the whole thing.  She loved it and when she got to the finish they were playing the song “That’s the way I like it”, she stopped at the mat and started dancing, it was pretty funny.

kidscrim16

kidscrim14

kidscrim13

Liam started off and fell a few minutes in, he cried but as soon as he got his kisses, he was back off.  He even gave the Crim Bear a high five.  As he neared the finish Brenna wanted to run him in, it was pretty cute because usually in the big 10 mile race, my dad will run my sister and I in.

kidscrim12

crim11

crimkids6

kidscrim7

Braeden was back to the mile race, which is the longest race at this event.  At the end of the summer he wants to do the 5K, but there are some timing issues that will probably keep him at the mile, unless Ed or I start running 5 minute miles for the 10 mile, not enough time to go back and get him….still working on a solution, but not sure if there will be one.

Braeden broke his old record again, his new time was 9:38, I don’t think I could run with him anymore, pretty soon we are going to have to say….see you at the end.  And that is why I didn’t get many photos, I couldn’t get to the finish before he did.

crimkids4

kidscrim21

3 comments:

cat said...

They all did so well! Great going!

Unknown said...

wow! I'm impressed with all 3. Braeden's running faster than you and Ed, huh? wow!!! I can only imagine how good a runner he'll be when he gets older! Taking after Grandpa, huh?

Hopefully next year we'll be around to participate. Seems like the last 2 years we had something going on and couldn't do it.

Anonymous said...

So super cute! Good for them. You go Braeden