On Saturday we celebrated Easter with the outlaws. We had everyone over here (big family…about 40 people) for egg hunt and hanging out. We even had the newest niece here who was only about a week old.
Liam and daddy show the family how to work Wii Fit. Those of you familiar might be wondering where you get a little Wii. Liam likes to exercise with me and so I got the bathroom scale out for him a few months ago and to this day when the Wii comes on, he does step aerobics and hula hoop with mommy.
Everyone got in on the action, even my mil.
Brenna with her uncle and newest cousin Liberty.
Wonder what they are thinking??? Actually they were walking across the bridge of the sandbox singing London Bridge is Falling down. I taught it to them that day…and am regretting it, esp when Liam wakes up at 4am saying “falling down, falling down”.
Playing peek-a-boo!
Oh crud! They found the horses next door….been afraid of that moment, no fence in the back yard. I feat they will sneak over there when my back is turned and get zapped on the fence or ate by a horse…okay maybe just stomped on.
On Easter Sunday we went to Mass and expected the worst. The previous few weeks have been really rough with the kids and crowded longer services can get ugly. We had an Easter Miracle and they were pretty good, Brenna did keep trying to kiss everyone around us and Liam just put stickers all over his body, but hey, we could listen and everyone around us could too! Woo-hoo!
After church the kids found their Easter baskets in the basement. The Easter Bunny was rather generous this year. Later that day my parents and sister came over for a bbq which was fun.
Liam and his trike
Can wait to get them outside to try them out, hopefully better weather is heading our way, until then they are in the basement.
Nana Claus with her bag of goodies!
Football with Braeden, Brenna, and Daddy
Lochlan, Braeden, and Brenna having some bubble fun.
And the last pic I will leave you with is my lovely daughter who is having a bit of separation anxiety. I left today to go to visit Braeden at school for young author’s and she threw a tantrum. There is no calming her down, most kids you can get to come to you and calm them down. Well she is madder than a hornet and will not be comforted. I left and was gone for 40 minutes and came home to this…..she cried for about 15 minutes until she just fell asleep from exhaustion.

6 comments:
You'll have to tell me more about the bikes tomorrow night. We are trying to find good bikes for our two that will be big enough to use for more than just a year. My parents found a Radio Flyer that's not bad, but I hoped to have a few options...
LOVE the pic of Brenna on the stairs...just had read your email about that. Poor thing!
I love the baby Wii...that is too funny!!!! What a great idea! Poor Brenna.....how sweet/sad that she feel asleep on the steps crying. Glad you all had a great Easter!
It sounds like a very busy but fun Easter at your house.
And I love the Baby Wii idea, very clever!
Looks like you had a great Easter and love those trikes.
That pony picture may be predicting your future!!
Great photos.
(Thanks for the drive to Hana tip. I am trying to mark places where we will stop so we aren't stopping everywhere.)
Maybe we will do the sunrise! I am a morning person anyway.
Great pics!! Love them all! So glad you all had a great holiday and survived, LOL!
Liberty is beautiful and Brenna is so sweet with her.
Little Miss sleeping at the top of the stairs, lolololol, I told ya your in trouble with her. : )
Post a Comment