? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 29, 2009

busy, busy!

I have been missing my computer time lately.  We have been busy…as in on the go, but also the little ones are keeping me on my toes.  I don’t sit from sunset until sundown most days.  Some days I feel like I need a visit from the Supernanny, until I watch it and realize things aren’t that bad…yet, lol!

The climbing is terrible, Braeden never climbed like this.  As I am getting one kid down, the next one is right behind me getting up.  This is really dangerous, especially when I am cooking.  I miss the days of the superyard and keeping the kids out of the kitchen.

Getting out of the house has been quite an ordeal….as I get one dressed and feel a bit successful and head off to get the next one dressed to turn around to a naked kid behind me…ugh!!!  Back to square one.

My sweet little Liam has learned the word “no”.  He has also learned to push and bite.  I am hoping keeping on him will make him realize this is unacceptable and it will stop really soon. 

He also learned how to climb out of his crib on Friday night, and we converted him to his toddler bed…oh the late night fun!

Braeden is out of school, he is doing baseball and basketball twice a week.  I was thinking when we signed him up, this would be something nice for him to do with other kids his age….I forgot I would need to keep the little ones entertained while he was doing it, which has been REALLY hard.  I have tried to let them play outside, but they run off in different directions.  One in a parking lot one way, and the other the other way….I did get to both in time, but man my body wasn’t meant to run that fast.

Any suggestions are welcome.  The past few days of baseball I have sat in the car letting them watch a DVD and eat a snack for about 30 minutes, then a 30 minute walk, then off to play on the playground for another 30 minutes.  For basketball(indoors), I am a bit more limited.  Last week we watched a DVD, and then regretted letting them out….they really didn’t care for the books, and tomorrow I have some bubbles….trying to come up with some more in the stroller ideas.

Here are some pics of some of the things we have been up to the last few weeks.

 

brennaabby

Fun with Abby at Vacation Bible School.  Brenna is in love with any Disney Princess and loves Abby, so when she showed up with a princess shirt, she was pretty happy.

VBSBraeden’s VBS class singing on the last day.

first sucker

Brenna’s first sucker at the parade.

baseball

Braeden on third base waiting to go home.

huh

Not sure what Liam is doing here….he might be reading her behind, lol!  It said “Princess”.  This is her “Owt-ney” swimsuit….inherited from her buddy Kourtney.  

liamswim

Playing in the pool this year.

Liam pool

And here is two years ago. 

playing

Playing in the pool this year.

brennaswim2

And two years ago…..she finally did get hair.

summertime

Braeden making a mud fort.

terrible twos

One of many climbing spots that they like.

liamitsy

Liam looking for the itsy bitsy spiders in the spouts. 

sleepyboy

How we found him last night….sleeping with the lights on in front of the door reading quality books….like the Fairly Oddparents.

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

My suggestion, bring a young person with you to chase after them at baseball. That's what I do! My 13 sister comes to all of Joshua's games and runs after the girls =)

Brooke said...

I wish I had one....or could afford a mother's helper.

Unknown said...

I'm so grateful that my two haven't climbed much. I'm honestly amazed neither have escaped their cribs yet. They HAVE tried but chicken out as they teeter on the top rail...hehe!

Are you at one of the sports on Wednesdays? Maybe we could join you for some play time while Braeden plays...

Also...are you joining us tomorrow? I imagine we'll do the children's museum since it looks like rain.

Carry said...

Rae undresses too and it is very frustrating. I'm so with you on running in opposite directions, if you find the answer please give it to me. The pool pics are great, it's cute to see Brenna as a baldy baby.