? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Look at Brenna!!!

weewee

Guess who is potty trained during the daytime?  She has been in underwear during the day for a week now.  We have made many outings and she tells me when she has to go.  When she has to go she will start to say “curly bear, curly bear” that means, I need to go to the bathroom.  Those of you who are confused, Elmo has a potty video and Curly Bear learns to use the potty.

She also converted to her big girl bed last month too.  She has about 100 friends she likes to sleep with.  Today I bought her a blow up sleeping bag to take with us when we travel.  We blew it up and she laid down in it and then started yelling for her dollies.  She ran upstairs and I kept hearing thud, thud, thud, until most of them were downstairs.  Then she was ready to “nuggle” with them.

packrat

She does have a few favorites….Rella (Cinderella) and Poo-poo dolly (she named her, not me).  She likes to take these favorites in the car and anywhere I will allow them to come.  She is very much into princesses right now, everywhere we go she will point out Belle, Aurora, Rella, and Snow White.  She got to pick out her own underwear last week, and I should have known who she would pick.

fashionista

And check out the style on this girl….lol!  Elmo shirt, princess shoes, tutu from 1st b-day, and purple Dora backpack, love it!

ferriswheel

She is quite adventurous, she wanted to go on the fast ferris wheel, but this face isn’t because she doesn’t like the ride.  It’s because they put us in a different car than Daddy and Liam.  She cried for Yee-yee (her name for Liam) almost the whole ride.  In the other car Liam cried for Mommy.  She is quite attached to mommy right now, she gets quite distraught when I am too far away.  She is always really clingy and a bit shy in the beginning, but watch out once she warms up she is a spitfire.  She definitely can hold her own against her brothers.

cowmilk

Definitely a country girl, she loves all animals and is not afraid of any of them.  She loves tractors and here she is milking a cow. 

Braeden is officially out of school, so we are looking forward to a fun summer for all of us.  We are off for a mini-trip to Ann Arbor tomorrow through Friday, so I need to start packing.  I’m sure we will have fun!

serious

6 comments:

Tracy said...

She is just toooo cute. Love the picture of her in her own car.

Jennifer said...

she is so adorable!!! yay on potty training! i think we are finally there too!!!!

Cheryl Lage said...

GO BRENNA!!! (in more ways than one! ;) )

Oh Brooke, the pictures are just too adorable. Beautiful, beautiful. :)

Unknown said...

Love the potty pic outside! That'll be us this weekend, I'm sure! Yeah for both our girls being potty trained!! Sarah's even done well over night the last few nights, but still not always getting #2 where it needs to be.

Thanks again for letting us borrow the strollers! Hope you have fun in AA!

Brian and Laura Weber said...

Yeah Brenna!! One being potty trained will help lots. Maybe she will inspire her brother. :)

Carry said...

Yay for potty training! Brenna is so adorable. I love her dress up outfit and taking 100 animals to bed. I can totally relate.