Yesterday we headed up to the beach with the kiddos and my nephew Lochlan. My sister is in Costa Rica on a mission trip (my mom is watching him) and we are trying to keep him busy. I will say that two 2 yr olds, a 4 yr old, and 6 year old really love to drive each other crazy. They did have fun at the “ocean” (Bay City State Park), the water was really gross, we didn’t venture out there.
We were actually there for our family reunion, but the little ones didn’t stay still that long. Our family reunions are pretty small and they get there and leave within about 1.5 hours. We were able to visit for almost an hour before heading off to the beach. It was a beautiful day and the park is really nice, BUT the beach is just yucky! I wish they would clean it up one day.
Liam had fun playing in the sand, Braeden and daddy dug a hole, Lochlan played in the hole. Brenna wanted to keep going to the water. The girl has no fear. Lochlan fell off the picnic table and bumped his ear, thankfully the swelling is down today.
We were sooo tired at the end of the day, chasing them all. I guess that might also have to do with the 10K that my mother and I ran that morning. We will have to remember that next time!
On the boardwalk on the way to the beach.
Liam holding Brenna’s hand, something they never do, so I had to take a pic.
Nice pic of Braeden and Lochlan
And their goofy face one….you have to let them have this one to get the goofies out so they will cooperate with the nice one later.
Braeden in the hole, he refused to be buried any more.
A very quick moment when they were in the same place at the same time.
My sis wanted some pics emailed to her of Lochlan, I thought she would enjoy this one of her son’s wedgie!

6 comments:
You were so close to me!
A 10K and THEN running after all those kids? No wonder you were tired. :)
love all the pics! Cute one of B&L holding hands!!
oh my, I'm cracking up at the wedgie picture! Looks like a fun day and it looks like Brenna is getting taller?? Your pictures are so cute!
Just how cute are all those children!
I love all those pictures. You did a great job! The first one is one of my favorites. Looks like everyone had a great time.
Okay, ALL the picture are so precious, but seriously Brooke, that one of Mommy and son nearly brought me to tears! WHAT A SHOT!
:)
Have a great weekend, Brooke!
Post a Comment