? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 26, 2009

It’s not too early to be thinking Halloween, right???

Okay, yes I totally know its too early, BUT I love Halloween.   I started thinking about it early, I suppose because we are headed to Disney the week after Halloween, and my little girl who is OBSESSED with princesses right now, can be a princess and use the costume again for Disney.

Anyway, as I was looking for costumes, Liam was up on my lap.  I was asking him what he wanted to be for Halloween.  I’m not sure he even remembers Halloween, he does still play dress up in his knight costume from last year though.

He starts saying, “I wanna be a boy witch”.  I thought this was a bit odd…a boy witch.  My mind starts drifting off to warlocks or maybe he saw Harry Potter…wizard, maybe magician?

I start going back pages to figure out what he saw, and then I found it!

 

THE BOY WITCH

 

Will someone explain he has the wrong holiday?  I suppose we can reuse his again at Thanksgiving dinner.  I tried to convince Braeden that he could be Squanto, but he isn't biting.  Oh well...I suppose we do have three more months!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Hilarious!

I'm already thinking about Halloween, too, but mostly because if I don't my mother-in-law will beat me to the punch. Grrr...

Unknown said...

still laughing about this!! So funny!!!

Annmarie said...

I like your blog's new look-cute!

oh dear, Halloween is coming soon.

this kids will have so much fun this year!