I remember reading in bed when I was little, many times sneaking under the covers with a flashlight. Well, look at the surprise I found a few nights ago when I checked in on Braeden, I had to take a few pics.
A few different surprises I found in years past.
Or the time I went in the room to find him missing, only to find him in the closet. Boy, I tell you we were SOOO relieved to find him.
Or his first night in his toddler bed.

8 comments:
how great! what a great way to catch him! I remember you telling me about him sleeping in the closet...cute!
That is too funny Brooke! Glad you got pictures of Braeden's various sleep places. I used to read in bed like that too and hope that Kat & Brody do the same some day. Oh, to be a kid again...
My mom called the police because she couldn't find me after I fell asleep in the closet having just polished off my baby brother's bottle. No photographic evidence though.
I love the little man passed out with the wardrobe exploding onto him. What happened there?
Nothing tugs at a teacher's heart more than secret reading.
Great pictures.
I recognize those Magic Tree House books!
What a cute little reader he is!
(And I LOVE that expression on the first night in toddler bed!)
[And thank you for your kind comments on our current situation. So appreciated!]
Cute mom! My daughter just loves to read in bed as well. Like mother like daughter.
Seriously LOL at the picture of him laying on the floor. That is hilarious.
You have no idea how many blogs I come across who have little ones that like to sleep in the closet. I wonder why that is. The closet freaks me out at night, I can't even sleep if the door is open a little crack.
I love the pictures!
Post a Comment