? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Our new Monday night tradition

Ed bowls on Monday nights in the Fall and Winter.  Last week Braeden was disappointed (as always) that Daddy wasn't going to be home late.  I told him we could bowl on the Wii. 

I forgot about it and yesterday on the way home from the dentist Ed called and reminding me he had bowling.  After I got off the phone I told Braeden and he wanted to know if we were going to bowl again.  So last night we bowled on Wii again AND I beat him (Daddy)again. 

IMG_5343

IMG_5344

IMG_5345

Anyway, I haven't REALLY bowled since before Braeden was born and I think my high score ever was like a 60, so if I ever really bowl again I am in for a rude awakening.

Sooo...from now on every Monday Ed bowls Braeden and I will be Wii-bowling along with him.   

9 comments:

Kristin said...

FUN! Go Brookie!!

Unknown said...

You couldn't have let him win once? LOL Sounds like fun! I need to break out the Wii - it's been forever since we played!

Brooke said...

He usually kicks my butt! He was having an off day...the main thing was he wanted me to beat Daddy!

Unknown said...

Oh fun! I kind of miss bowling - it was a good mid-week reprieve and time to catch up with friends and relax. Not much of that these days here..haha...oh well...lovin' my lil ones!

Brooke said...

Hey Barb, you can always come over with the kids and wii bowl here and pretend like its the real thing.

Cynthia said...

Great idea!

Cheryl Lage said...

Can I tell you I am just howlingly proud you documented it with photos?

There was a Wii in the location where we vacationed this Christmas, and Sarah (all 41 lbs and unlikely to be able to heft a ball in real life) was wiping up the floor with everyone else!

Congrats on your victory! :)

Unknown said...

Great idea! LOL
But you have to let him win sometimes. LOL

Laura said...

Well then you need to get really ugly bowling shirts, right? I mean the team's gotta have a uniform.