? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Slacking in 2009 already!

Last year my New Year’s resolution was to try to blog more, I was a bit successful with that one.  A few days before new years, I signed up for facebook…..my official New Year’s resolution is to STAY OFF that as much as possible, I just don’t have that many hours in the day…although I will admit it is fun, maybe once a week. 

Okay, Liam and Brenna have been sick for over a week now, sick of being in snot city, hoping it ends soon.  Here is a pic of Braeden snuggling the sick kids, ignore the snotty noses, I did!

 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

super cute photos!!

Jennifer said...

great pictures!!! Sorry they have been sick :( We have too and its no fun! Now I am off to look for you on facebook!!!

Annmarie said...

I am with you on the snot nose sick kids-this is ongoing X 2 weeks and I am DONE!!! The humidifiers and vapor baths and vicks rubs have been our life right now. LOVE the pictures, esp. with the eyes blue.

jennbecc said...

Sorry they're sick...this time of year is crummy. I'm off to find you on FB too!! *L*

Laura said...

You need to blog GUILT FREE. Just do it when you can!! Isn't it supposed to be fun?
:)

Brooke said...

Yeah, but you ever hear of guilty pleasures, lol! Love to shop too but always feel guilty afterwards. There is always a long list of things to do before the fun stuff, I am trying to change that a bit though.

Cheryl Lage said...

What darling, darling pictures! Sorry the snot has been in residence (and I can sympathize)--hope all are feeling better now!

(I think I need to resolve to saty off Facebook, too!)

Happy New Year, Brooke!

Joanna said...

I hope the kids are getting better. How sweet that their older brother snuggles with them :). I agree, Facebook is addicting!