Elmo was a hit, I couldn’t get him out of the box fast enough. Brenna kept blowing him kisses and he has been fed and gets lots of sips of milk and lots of hugs.
Bathtime is more fun with new bath toys.
Brenna with Uncle Bill
Look at those eyes….you think he might like it?
New dishes!
Sometimes I think I need a drink when cleaning too!
Exploring the new kitchen!
Want to take a guess what will happen next?
Okay……and NEXT?
Someone doesn’t want to share the zebra….or have it stolen away!
MWAHHHHH!!!!! A few kisses for sharing later that night!

9 comments:
Cute pics! Our two probably would have loved Elmo too...but did not get him this year. The kitchen you got them looks very cool - and sturdy! Our two LOVE theirs but it doesn't look quite as cool as that one does by LT. And yes, we've had fights over the Zebra since we adopted him too - he was handed down to us this fall from some friends. :-)
Looks like everyone had fun! Love the smooches! (and the "drink" while cleaning! haha!)
Wonderful shots. Love the one where she is crying cause he took her spot on the zebra!
Great pictures! Love the reaction to Elmo, the kitchen is awesome and the zebra is a big hit here too. Samantha took to it right away and can get on and off by herself..sniff sniff.. my babies are growing up!
Anyway, love all the pictures!!
I'm cracking up at the meltdown picture of Brenna - we had a few of those in our house on Christmas day as well - lol. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I may have to look into getting the Elmo doll, looks like a big hit!
These are so adorable. The little striped pajama pants are killing me.
what beautiful memories and GREAT toys
I love the zebra - was so close to buying it for our two - now I'm sorry we didn't!
My MIL bought Elmo for one of my brothers' girls, but my daughter was so absolutely enamoured of it the moment it came out of the wrapping, that my MIL went after Christmas to get her one too!
Was Brenna blowing Elmo a kiss in the 4th photo. So cute. Love the ones of them kissing too. Such sweetie pies. Their pj's are gorgeous.
Post a Comment