I’m scrubbing like you wouldn’t believe it. I keep the house pretty clean year round, but around every holiday when everyone trickles to our house, I do my “deep” cleaning…which usually includes a bit of reorganization. Anyway, I have been slacking on the blog and busy cleaning, baking, wrapping, and everything else we do at this time of year.
Last Saturday we went to my family’s Christmas party at my cousin Rex’s. It was nice, all the kids are getting so big and for the most part having fun together. They bought my uncle a Santa suit and he wore it and delivered the presents. I told Braeden, he is six and didn’t want him to think we were pulling something over on him. He knows the real Santa is busy up at the North Pole and the ones here at the stores are all his helpers.
It was so cute, Rex yelled, I saw reindeer and all the kids ran to the window and my uncle rang his jingle bells and came in with a big bag of toys…lots of fun!
Fourth try is the charm! Brenna’s first Santa pic this year when she didn’t scream and run!
Liam with his Diego coloring book
Braeden and his I-dog dance
Liam coloring
SHARING!!!!
Making cookies
Hmmmm…..look at this snowman’s anatomy
The kids playing dress up
Two more parties to go!!!!

5 comments:
I love the snowman - or is it a woman?? The anatomically correct candies are hilarious!
Looks like fun! Glad Brenna finally warmed up to Santa. I don't think Sarah would warm up this year with 100 Santas! Oh well....
Good luck finishing getting ready for the party at your place. I have not had that much ambition to do a 'deep cleaning' - oh well...I think I have a good excuse! haha!
One of my cousins twins did it, she called it a winkie or something like that, lol!
Merry Christmas Brooke! I have enjoyed getting to know your adorable family.
I haven't even really cleaned, let alone done a 'deep cleaning' .. it's in the new years resolution pile :).
They were great photos with Santa and love the cookie.
Post a Comment