? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Way Back WHEN sday

32weeks3

Yikes!  How scary!  This was taken when I was 32 weeks pg with the twins.

What is really scary is that I baked them another 5 weeks after this picture, which means I got even BIGGER!!!!  BTW…I hated these pics back when we took them, a reminder to those who are pregnant, take the pics, you will be thankful you did later on.

A few more

32weeksbw

32weeks2bw

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe!!
I am glad you took them.
Great pics.

Annmarie said...

I LOVE pregnancy pics. My mother never took any and I wish I could've seen what she looked like during that time in her life. Your kids will too!

Jennifer said...

Those are great Brooke! You had a nice round belly! I was really lop-sided with the boys!!!! One stayed in my ribs and the other right in the middle of my belly! It was quite comical!!!!
Glad you took them!

Unknown said...

So cute - the one of Braeden looking up at you and then cuddling on your belly! He's grown up so much since then!

You're brave to do the fully belly pic. I took weekly pics when pg with the twins, but never without my shirt covering it up! The photographer that took the pics we had done last week offered, but again I said no. Maybe we'll do one here at home before this baby comes...we'll see if I'm brave enough!

Joanna said...

Wow Brooke, I didn't realize you made it to 37 weeks with the twins. That's great! Those are really good pictures with you & Braeden!

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh Brooke! You look STUNNING!!!! And how incredibly charming is sweet anticipating Braeden? You're right, at the time, it feels weird...and sadly, I never did any "real" belly shots, and in some ways (and seeing your pictures!) I do regret it now.

Beautiful, beautiful images. Thank you so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday!

Tonya Staab said...

I think these photographs are absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I wish I had done professional ones when I was pregnant with the twins.

Laura said...

Magazine worthy pictures.
I love them.