and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS?
It might be awhile before I take them out again. I did it yesterday and Brenna cried because she didn't like being out there, but cried for 45 minutes once we came in because she wanted to go out there. Liam was pretty ticked I made him come in too.
.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
ED - male, 39, happily married to Brooke for 13 years. Interests: Michigan Football, any football for that matter, softball, running, hanging out with family and friends.
BROOKE, female, 37, happily married to Ed. Interests: my family, running, shopping, reading, digital scrapbooking, and hanging out online and with friends.
BRAEDEN - male, SEVEN years old Interests: Reading, Webkinz, t-ball, basketball, the Discovery channel, DS games, board games, Legos, and playing with his friends, cousins, and brother and sister.
LIAM - male, TWO years old, born 2-21-07. Current interests: Singing, reading, dancing, cars, the monorail, trains, tractors, trucks, helicopters, books, Little People, Dora and Diego and playing in the backyard
BRENNA, female, TWO years old born 2-21-07. Current interests: playing with Cinderella, her princess castle, EVERYTHING princess, dancing, playing dress up, giggling, reading, little people, ducks, and blowing kisses*****
6 comments:
cute idea!!! I'll have to remember that on a day we want to play in the snow...but NOT go outside! :-)
Great idea and what a fun WW!
It might be awhile before I take them out again. I did it yesterday and Brenna cried because she didn't like being out there, but cried for 45 minutes once we came in because she wanted to go out there. Liam was pretty ticked I made him come in too.
Love the pictures! Wow, and he is wearing a sweatshirt with "Kalahari" on - our desert! Is it a brand name?
Oh my gosh.
Snow cupcakes!
How cute!!!
Love the pictures, the kids are all getting SO big!
Post a Comment