? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 3, 2008

VOTE!!!

I know you girls from a few of my forums have seen this, but for some of my bloggie friends, here you go! Don’t forget to vote today!

7 comments:

Rick said...

Go with Elmo. Mickey is too Hollywood

Jennifer said...

That is the cutest thing I have seen!!! Very creative!

Unknown said...

Great idea! I meant to do a mock election with my students today but totally ran out of time! oops!!

It'd be a tough call between Mickey and Elmo in our house....might need a recount!

Tonya Staab said...

Ha, that is sooo cute.

jennbecc said...

My loyalty lies with Mickey...but the boys would vote for Elmo. :) I saw those shirts at ON lastnight. So cute!

Laura said...

When I look at the little one, I get a crazed look in my eye cuz I wanna SQUEEZE him...there will be a post soon at my blog about how much I LOVE toddlers.
So cute.

Lisa said...

Too Cute Brooke!!