Okay, not really but I had to share that I sent the babies picture in last month to a twins website http://twinsights.com/index.html
This Cheryl Lage’s site, author of Twinspiration, which was my favorite twin book….and I’m not just saying that. Anyway, got an email that she put the babies picture up on it yesterday….not sure how long it will be there, not long though. Anyway, had to share this with someone.
Yep….it’s a pic, I know many of you might remember….a blast from the past. I wonder what Liam and Brenna will think of this picture when they are older….I guess it will be better than the ones where I dress Liam up like a girl and Brenna up like a boy for April Fool’s Day, right?

5 comments:
How fun to be famous and what a cute picture. :)
Congrats - they are cute little celebrities!
Oh I do remember that photo and still love it!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture! Thank you so much for sharing it! :)
Cutest picture EVER!
Post a Comment