We have all been under the weather the past week and no new pics to post. Went to the dr yesterday and he was predicting that they would be be better by tomorrow.
Well, this morning Liam woke with a nasty croupy cough. My poor guy who normally puts a smile on everyone’s face looks so sick. Even when he is sick he comes and give me a big hug and is trying to give Brenna kisses.
It’s so hard when they both want to have you all to themselves at the same time. Liam climbed up on my lap, then Brenna did, then Brenna started shoving him away and then he climbed down and realized he really didn’t want to be down and got back up. Then he tried to snuggle a bit too close for Brenna’s comfort which sent her to a full blown tantrum.
Last night me and my boys snuggled up in my bed and watch the Disney Christmas sing-a-long, which I have watched with Braeden since he was Liam and Brenna’s age. Anyway, here are a few recent pictures of my happy little guy.

8 comments:
I hope he feels better, cute pics.
oh, poor little guy!
I hope he feels better soon!!!
poor guy. :( It's so hard when they both want you at the same time. We always get that shoving too....ugh. I hope everyone is back to normal soon!
Poor little man! We have croupy coughs here too. It sounds horrible!!
I hope he feels better soon
such a handsome guy. Hope he feels better soon!
My guy is out of sorts too and I'm not sure why exactly. He seems to be feeling ok, but he's thrown some MAJOR tantrums at bedtime the last 2 nights and been just pathetic and pitiful. :-( Not sure what's up with him, but he has his momma wondering...
Brooke, just wanted to say I love your blog and your kids were so darling at Halloween. Hope health returns fast to your family-it's NO NO NO NO fun when they are sick!!!
Poor Liam, I hope he's better soon! You described my lap sitting situation with my two perfectly. Shoving here big time!
I am like SO late to these. I forgot my pw, duh!
Glad he is better : ) I love love love that pic of him running with his adorable smile and his little bare feet!
LOVE HIM!
Post a Comment