? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Liam’s first haircut

Well, we made it 21 months without any haircut, even though there wasn’t much to cut, but it was becoming a bit “mulletish”.  I wanted to take him to the hair place where they get to sit in the airplanes and cars, etc, but its about a 40 minute drive and at this time of the year, it just wasn’t worth it. We took him to the same barber in our hometown that gave Braeden his first haircut. 

Actually we grew up with his daughter and he lived right down the road from us.  We hung out there a lot during the summertime and I hate to admit it, BUT we did TP his house many, many, many times.  I wonder if he knows we did it, I’m sure he does.  It was an ongoing war for many years, I think his daughter banana-ed our windows and screens and we forked their yard.  Hee-hee!

Okay, so my little guy wasn’t the happiest, but he wasn’t the worst either.  He was okay for about the first half and then just wanted out by the second half.  When he cried….so did Brenna, it was totally a sympathy moment.

IMG_3870Now that’s a look!

IMG_3875Brenna watches what is happening.

IMG_3877She is crying….and her mouth is full of crackers.

IMG_3886All done, a bit sad and a lot of hair off the sides, not much off the top though.  The mullet is gone!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

awww....when I took Jacob for his (3rd) haircut last week, Sarah went along again and when he was done, she jumped up and said "Sarah's turn!" We let her sit up there, put on the cape and get her hair combed. She's got a great mullet, too, but want to keep those long curls in the back because there's still not much up on top or in front!

Joanna said...

Awww, goodbye mullet! He looks so grown up with his haircut even though only a little was taken off. Brenna looks adorable in that jacket, I love it!

jennbecc said...

So cute! Love it!

Laura said...

He's not sad because of the haircut..he's sad because he wants to be wearing a MICHIGAN STATE jersey not a MICHIGAN jersey.
See?
I'm here to help.
(Awesome pictures.)

Brooke said...

Ha ha! Probably right Laura, that was on Saturday...but he probably wishes it was all season. Hey, at least the suffering is over now.

Tonya Staab said...

awww, poor little guy. It'll get easier. His haircut looks fantastic. My bugs are 27 months old and still haven't had a haircut, although I'm seriously considering taking Flynn to get his locks lopped off.

I love Brenna's jacket. She looks so adorable.

Kristin said...

Aww, Liam looks great with his new *big boy* haircut! Cracking up at Brenna sympathy crying with a mouth full of "crackas"

I love her jacket too!