? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Is it too early for this?

28f6kn

We love to do this every year, I think the first time we did it Braeden was 3 and we did just him and he cried and cried he was so mad.  We have turned it into a family thing, not sure if the link will come up to play it, but if not, click the link, I promise it is worth it, you WILL be laughing!  I promise!

Also, if you decided to do it, link it in your response so we can watch!

Click here to watch the Disco Dancing Burger Elves

And if you can’t get enough

Click here for the Country version

5 comments:

Annmarie said...

so cute!

There is one out there that is Scrooges instead of elves!

Lisa said...

Never too early for this funny one!
We did this and sent in an email last year, but I see they have made some cool changes to the music and dances. I will have to copy-cat you and do one of these soon too!

Brooks said...

never to early! I already have my tree up, but we are decorating it on Thanksgiving! I have twins too!

Tonya Staab said...

Love it. I will have to do it. I meant to last year and then forgot and couldn't remember the link so I've saved this blog post so I remember.

Kristin said...

HAHAHAHA too freaking funny! You all are such a beautiful family of elves, it's incredible how much Mr. Liam looks like daddy.

I will have to do this for kourt. Will send it to ya when I'm done!