? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Anyone have any ideas...pretty please

I have decided that I no longer want to have our name in the title of the blog, it was making it a bit more searchable and in this day and age I really don't want that. Anyway....any suggestions would be perfect, if I have to resort to Braeden's suggestion he will name it after something Club Penguin or Webkinz. A few pics below...just to add a bit more color A Christmas card reject And I needed to get a pic of all three for a picture frame...not the best, but with two that won't stay still, its the best I could get.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, no suggestions here. It took me a while to come up with my own. Will you be changing your url as well, as it's got your name too?

Brooke said...

good point, I guess I will need to do that too eventually, will have to let everyone know somehow.

Thanks for pointing it out!

Unknown said...

you could do something like "Cheeseburger in Paradise"..hehe...

you could so some acronym with your names...too bad the kids' initials weren't BLT...hehe...

ok...why do all my suggestions revolve around food? I just ate!

Tonya Staab said...

Barbara cracks me up.

It's 1am here. I've got nothin'. I'm lucky I'm still functioning. Sorry.

I think those photos are cute. The one of all 3 together is great, they are all looking at the camera, wearing matching clothes without stains and they are smiling. Well done I say.