? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 12, 2008

Busy, Busy! I’ve been slacking! A week in pictures

Things have been so busy I barely have time to breathe, its that time of the year.  Here are a few (okay few dozen) pics of what we have been up to the past 10 days.

Snow day….they won’t keep their gloves on…any suggestions!

snowqI don’t like snow!

IMG_4158  Welcome to my snow fort!

IMG_4172 A ride from Braeden

IMG_4192

 Inside and Cheesing it up

IMG_4278

Who needs at trip to go see Santa, he is everywhere we go, we have sighted him at the Tree Farm, the university, and he is supposed to be at our Multiples Party, and at Braeden’s Religious Education concert next week.  Maybe Brenna will like him better by the time we get to the 4th visit.  So far Liam has tried to steal one Santa's candy canes and the other ones jingle bells.

IMG_4310

IMG_4312

IMG_4362

santaNot a lot of cooperation going on...needless to say this won't be going on any Christmas cards!

IMG_4425 

 brennarun

family pic Another not so great family pic!  Gotta love this age!

Some messier moments

IMG_4341

A gingerbread house

And a trip to the bounce place

IMG_4468Braeden helping Brenna over the slide.

IMG_4479  Should we do it again?

IMG_4482Climbing up like a big boy!

IMG_4486  Brenna with Bumpa

IMG_4505It's a long way down!

IMG_4512Peek a boo!

IMG_4520Braeden with Anna and Megan...these big kids are hard to catch in action!

And.........................................

IMG_4460 Who needs a toddler bed?  Mommy needs to stop online shopping!

6 comments:

Annmarie said...

WOw you are busy! About mittens, my mom bought some in Amish country where there is a string attaching both gloves that threads through the arms of the coat-works great! Maybe you can find them online (be care of online shopping- ha ha)
Where is the bounce place?? looks great

LOVE LOVE LOVE the dress on your little girl

Anonymous said...

What a fun week! Do your little ones like the blue sled? We have one in our garage that hasn't yet been used and I'm just the slightest bit skeptical about it.

Unknown said...

Love all the pics! And I, too, love Brenna's dress.

I just bought some mitten clips at WalMart last week. Jacob will keep his on but Sarah does not like wearing her mittens. I just bought some of the those stretchy gloves to see if she likes them better. We'll see...

jennbecc said...

Looks like the Burger Family had lots of fun this week! Cute pictures. :)

Laura said...

I was going to mention the string thing too (like Annmarie wrote)...Love (Brenna?) dancing in the dress...looks like she's about to do a tap number.

Tonya Staab said...

Love those messy moments and snow. Wow. We don't get a lot of that over here, it's rained here for 2 days and I think everyone's gone into hibernation LOL. I can only imagine what would happen if it snowed haha.

We have the gloves with string (we bought them for a snow trip in Australia back in August). They do actually stay on.