? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Naughty and Naughtier

I know several of you have seen this.  My little monkeys cracked me up this week, I haven’t had a giggle like this in awhile, heck its been a few days and I am still cracking up when I see it.

I was in the kitchen when I heard “hewlp” and I go to see Liam stuck because he is climbing where he shouldn’t have been…..and then Brenna pulls his pants down and traps him. 

Wait until she learns to give wedgies!

IMG_5349

9 comments:

Lisa said...

HAHAHA - sorry poor Liam but that is so hilarious! I guess Brenna will teach him not to misbehave on her watch!

Anonymous said...

I love that you got a picture of it! Isn't it great having two (almost) 2-year-olds?

Unknown said...

I'm still cracking up over this!

Jocasta said...

Soooo funny - what a great picture and I love how you grabbed a camera and took a picture before rescuing him! That's something I would do!!

Jocasta said...

Whoops should have also added to that last comment that I've updated my blog address it's now http://kiwijocasta.blogspot.com/

cat said...

Clever girl that one!

Laura said...

This one is to be saved for his future wife.
Excellent Kodak moment.

Cheryl Lage said...

Hahahahahahahaaaaa! That is AWESOME! And will be PERFECT to enlarge for a future rehearsal dinner.... ;)

Priceless. (I'm still laughing! Good for you for grabbing the camera!)

Tonya Staab said...

Oh. My. Goodness. That is hilarious. Great shot. Thank you for capturing it before rescuing him :)