? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 21, 2009

Harvest Time

We decided to get our first batch of pumpkins out of our pumpkin patch this weekend.  I was amazed at how well they did this year.  We have taken a few years off.  The last year we did it, Braeden and I were out there every day watering them.  We got like 2 pumpkins that year.

This spring when we were at Kristin’s house in New Jersey, she gave us some seeds from Kourtney’s pumpkin last fall.  I was skeptical, but with very minimal care they really grew.

Here are a few pics….

harvest1

View from my bedroom

harvest2

Liam, I think you might need a bigger bucket!

harvest3

Pulling some of them to the front yard.

harvest4

And decorating the porch, we will turn them into jack-o-lanterns later on , too early right now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice! We always grow pumpkins too but our seeds ended up being duds this year. We got them from my MIL and they were supposedly from a 500lb pumpkin..yeah, they ended up being some dinky squashes...so disappointed! We'll actually have to BUY pumpkins this year! boo!

Kristin said...

WOW, I'm impressed!

A NJ pumpkin seed and some Michigan soil makes for a beautiful pumpkin, lol!

Speaking of pumpkins, Halloween is coming, my friend!

Disney baby!!! We're walking down Main Street, USA!

It's going to be Spootacular! I can't wait to see you all again!

cat said...

Wow, that is an impressive pumpkin harvest.