? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 11, 2009

We ended the summer with several different gatherings that have been keeping us busy, but this week Braeden went back to school. We still have half day kg here, so first grade is his first all day experience. He has been excited and really likes his teacher. It is really weird when he is gone and the babies are napping. So quiet, naptime was our time, now he doesn't get home until 4:15 and that is when things get wild around here. Trying to get the little ones in bed and having special time with him the last 30 minutes before he goes to bed is really hard, but making a point to do it, its the only time when he is getting one on one undivided attention. Usually he does have a hard time adjusting to the first week, but today is Friday and no news is good news, right??? And here is a blast from the past....first day three years ago mommy 15 weeks preggo

2 comments:

Tonya Staab said...

Is it Windows Live Writer that I was talking about? That's the program I use for putting together my blog posts.

Your photographs are great. I've just caught up a little ... I'm so behind visiting blogs, sorry. I love the running shot from the race. Awesome.

Love the walking to the school bus shot too. It looks like you live in a beautiful, green area.

Kristin said...

Look how grown up he is getting...sniff sniff. Such a handsome boy.

The bus picture is great and you my dahling are beautiful!