Could not find this program (Windows Live Writer) and hate working on Blogger, it never puts my stuff where I want it to be.
Thinks here are going great, time is flying, and I have just been busy, busy, busy with the fall schedule.
Braeden is doing great at school, we have a wonderful teacher who “gets” Braeden. I hear from her when things are good…not the other way around. He told me the other day that sometimes she sneaks and teaches him “2nd grade stuff”. Other than school, he stays busy at home playing with Liam and Brenna. He goes to Religious Education on Wednesdays (CCD for us oldtimers). I realized that next year his will receive First Communion which makes me realize how time really is flying. He just celebrated his 7th b-day with friends with a Wii Birthday Party Bash.
Liam and Brenna are keeping me on my toes here. Unfortunately, when there are two at home the same age, we are having to learn about sharing and taking turns…and of course if I happen to be making lunch, etc it tends to become a wrestling match. It seems like I am a referee quite a bit these days. Ahhh…the terrible twos. Don’t tell me threes are worse, because I will plug my ears. Threes were better with Braeden and I am just keeping my fingers crossed.
They are doing good though. Brenna is still ALL about princesses and Liam loves trains. We are about to go on an big adventure that will have both, will update again in a few weeks.
Here are a few new pics…
Look what I did when Mommy was putting Liam down for nap…do I look like a princess?

3 comments:
I just love Brenna's lil pigtails in the last pic in their Halloween shirts!
What IS it about boys and trains? my sis and I were talking about this tonight. My nephew is quickly becoming ALL about trains and even ADAM grabs Jacob's trains whenever he's not playing with them! at 9 months!! Lol! Sarah has 1 but rarely plays with it and so Jacob has pretty much declared it as his,too!
They fight over the trains, Brenna always takes Thomas and Liam gets ticked and tells her she gets Clarabelle....still convinced Annie is a boy. Showed him Annie's Dorothy pic and told him she was Annie....he argued that she WAS NOT Annie.
Those boys on the couch?
Cracks me up.
Love teachers who take time for kids.
Post a Comment