As I am writing day three I am excited about something else. Today I registered to run the Disney Princess Half Marathon in March. My mother and I are going to be running this together, I hope I can keep up with her. She had ran several Half Marathons now, this will be my first. So I am back down to Disney (minus the kiddos) for a few days in March.

This is not me or my photo, this is a photo from the Disney site….but it gets me excited. I hope I am smiling that big during the race.
On day three, we headed off to Hollywood Studios (formerly known as MGM Studios when we were there last). When we arrived we went straight to the new Toy Story Mania ride. We grabbed a Fastpass and then headed back for the Studio Backlot Tour. After we finished we went to the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground which was great. A huge playground for the kids to explore, with only ONE exit. That’s the way all playgrounds should be!
After we finished we headed off to Toy Story Mania, which is pretty much a big video game in 3-D, of course in a moving car. It is my favorite ride after Soarin. Then we headed over to the Little Mermaid show, Braeden whined about having to go to it. I explained to him that Brenna didn’t really care for the Toy Story Mania ride, so he could go on something for her. Well we got in there, it was dark, then we were splashed with water. Brenna was screaming, I had to rush her out of there, leaving the boys to deal with Ariel, lol!
We found a gift shop with a little Cinderella doll that made her feel a bit better.
Then we headed over to Hollywood and Vine for lunch with the Playhouse Disney gang. Liam really liked the characters, Brenna just was afraid the would take her ice cream.
The I strolled the little ones until they fell asleep and Ed and Braeden took on some rides like Star Wars. Then we headed off to find another Letterbox. This one was a bit trickier. The clues told us to be careful and watch out for Disney cast members who may kick us out of the bushes. As Ed and Braeden were in there I see someone approaching. I keep saying “someone is coming, someone is coming”. Anyway, she asks what we are doing and I tell her we are looking for something. She asks if she can help and she looks at the paper I have….the one that tells me to watch out for HER! Anyway, I end up explaining everything, she was very nice and interested in it and wanted to help. I think she was as excited as we were when we found it. Anyway, we had to get a photo with her, she was such a nice lady.
The little ones woke right before the Block Party Parade. I think the old Pixar Parade was much better, but it still was nice. We all ate ice cream and got messy and after the parade headed back to the hotel.
When we arrived at the hotel we found cute surprise in our window. We then headed out to explore the resort, eat dinner, and then have a swim.

3 comments:
Omigosh! What a WONDERFUL series of pictures! :)
LOVE the surprise in the window and the obvious joy on all faces in each and every shot.
I'm betting YOUR picture will be in the brochure next year! ;)
so curious...were those just Brenna's dresses and toys in the window or did she get them as a surprise?
The pic of her after Ariel is so sweet...
And heading to Disney w/o the kids...isn't that sacreligous? lol!
I was talking to someone today that you guys have been to Disney like 3x since we've met...and my kids have yet to go once! Heck...I've only been 1x in my whole life! Then again...my kids are still not so sure of anything in costume so we should wait a bit before venturing to a land full of characters!
Those were her dresses, her Halloween dress and the Minnie one she wore for her b-day last year.
While we were out Housekeeping did that. They put Liam's Cars in the window too, got those at our sale...not sure whose they used to be, lol!
Costumes were totally fine, darkness wasn't with Brenna....a new discovery.
Post a Comment