? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 18, 2009

Kids Crim Classic

Saturday was our favorite race Kids Crim Classic.  Braeden ran his mile in 10:55 and Liam and Brenna had the Toddler race which was a short run from one end of the mats to the other.  One parent stands at one end and the other at the opposite end.  As soon as they noticed I was at the other end, they both lost it.  So we had two sad kids running to mommy…we will able to laugh about it later.

Braedenrun

liamkidscrim  

BRENNA

 brennaandliam

5 comments:

Heather said...

Your kids are so awesome Brooke, and they give me a giggle!!

Unknown said...

LOL! Yeah for Braeden!

I'm bummed...I know you told me the date for this a while back but I forgot to write it down and totally forgot about it until I Saw something in the newspaper later Saturday morning. Oops! One of these years we'll make it to it!!

Tracy said...

Awwwwww!!!! That would have made me cry, too! LOL

Go Braeden!

Brian and Laura Weber said...

Looks like it was a little too much running for Liam and Brenna.

Great job Braeden!

Brooke said...

Nope,not too much running at all...just too much distance between them and mommy.

If you look at the pic that Brenna is in, the start is where the kids are behind her and I am taking the pic at the finish line. I would guess it was maybe 25 ft, if that.