? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Day out with Thomas

 thomasbraeloch

We went for our third Day out with Thomas this year with the kids.  Braeden isn’t as into Thomas, but what kid doesn't like a train ride.  Liam was not a happy kid and wanted off the train....and it was a 40 minute ride.  Brenna was very happy and Braeden had a great time with cousin Lochlan.

Here are a few pics:

IMG_0855

IMG_0866

thomas1

IMG_0852

IMG_0884

ferriswheel1

braeloch

On the ferris wheel....very fast and fun!

IMG_0940

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! Hope the train ride wasn't too long if Liam wasn't enjoying it. We took my nephew a few years ago, when I was PG with the twins.

Jennifer said...

How fun!!!! I think Thomas came close by us not too long ago, but I wasn't sure the boys were ready for that...maybe next year! Looks like you all had a great time!

Lisa said...

Oh am I so jealous! We really wanted to do that with the boys, but it just wasn't going to work out. I know they would have loved it though, they LOVE trains (well anything with wheels actually).
Maybe next year!

Tonya Staab said...

How fun. What a great day. I'd love to take my kids on a Thomas ride.