Brenna and Liam have slowly been getting better, but still pretty crabby. The noses officially stopped running yesterday (woo-hoo) We spent several days at home. Even did dress up one day.
On Wednesday when I thought my head was ready to explode and couldn’t wait for Ed to get home, I received a call from him that he had been in an accident. A lady ran a red light and was speeding and smashed into him and another car. Since we only have the minimum coverage, we are now out a vehicle, along with a $170 towing bill, and a visit to the hospital. Thank goodness he was okay other than a concussion, things could have been much worse.
On Friday we headed up to a new Children’s Museum, we met Barb, her mother, and Sarah and Jacob there. It was brand new and was really nice, I would definitely go there again…..ummm with an extra adult. It was bigger than the one I took them to in Traverse City and therefore I couldn’t see them both at the same time (along with Braeden). They did have a lot of fun.
Brenna had a bit too much freedom though. She was standing right next to me and I looked to see where Braeden went and she was GONE! I ran the way I thought she would have went and didn’t see her, but soon enough I found her, dang she is FAST! She tried it again, but I was on to her, and she earned herself a lockdown. By that point it was time to go anyway, so I packed both of them up and played with Braeden for a bit before heading off.
Braeden had a ball, I would like to take him back by himself, we would have a lot of fun. He did find some friends to play with thank goodness.
Here are a few pics:
Braeden playing in the water area.
Braeden, Brenna, and Jacob in the ball area.![]()
Hold on Brenna, Liam is at the wheel!
I can’t get him, how do I touch him?
Liam playing in the water area.
Braeden loading up the balls to dump on the kids.

4 comments:
So glad Ed is ok despite the accident. Hope the insurance thing checks out...I still think the other chick who's responsible should have to pick up those costs and you should get something for it. ESPECIALLY since it was obviously her fault and there were witnesses! Hope he's not too sore.
Glad you made it up with us yesterday. I'm very bummed that I'm back to work next week and will not get to spend as much time with you all for a while! :-( Will miss our weekly play dates. We'll have to try weekends and at least have our monthly MOMS meeting :-)
How scary about the car accident, glad there was only a concussion and nothing worse! Your Children's museum looks really nice and fun. We have one that just opened up that have been planning on visiting. Looking at all your pictures is convincing me to do it soon. And I love the pirate costumes that Brenna & Liam are wearing, that is too cute. Also love Brenna's pigtails :).
I'm so glad Ed is ok! How scary. I hope the bills all work out. Hopefully that lady had insurance as well!
That museum looks like so much fun! We have one downtown and I've been wanting to go but kind of afraid at the same time *lol.
I'm so glad hubby is okay. How terrifying.
The museum looks like so much fun. I'm so behind on Barb's blog too, I must go and check out her pics as well (I'm sure she's got a ton too LOL).
Post a Comment