? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 4, 2008

Slacking here!

We’ve been very busy the last week and I’ve been very run down, not sure what i going on. 

Mothers of Multiples Picnic

On Saturday we had our Mothers of Multiples picnic at a beach about 40 minutes away.  I’ve heard in the past they did it at a water park.  Thank goodness for this beach, it wasn’t too crowded and Ed and I were chasing babies most of the time.

We brought Liam and Brenna’s floats we bought them in Traverse City last year, but no luck, they didn’t want much to do with them.  Braeden had fun playing in the sand and water with several of the other kids.  He even pushed around Sarah and Jacob in the water and they all looked like they were having fun. (Barb took these pics…so I stole them from her and they are on her blog too, but I loved the smiles he was getting from them)

braeden2

brach

Liam played around in his wagon for a bit with Sarah and Jacob and then played in the water and sand for a bit.

101_1718

They found a duck on the beach.  They love ducks and they were singing their duck song and were very excited.  But then the owner of the duck came over and rescued him and Liam and Brenna were quite upset.  Guess we need to look for a big duck.

101_1714

101_1717

Brenna played with a few older girls and had an audience during lunch….or were they admirers.

101_1720

101_1725

And then relaxed in a MUD BATH!  With all that chasing, mommy was whipped, I think I needed the mud bath.

101_1732 

Family Reunion

We went to Ed’s family reunion on Sunday….another day of chasing and I was really whipped.  We didn’t really get a chance to talk to many people….just chance the babies and exchanged hello’s with a few people.  They had a bounce house this year which Braeden loved.  Ed took Liam and Brenna in when the big kids were out.  Brenna enjoyed it, but Liam couldn’t get out of there fast enough.

On the way home Ed made the comment that two days of chasing in a row had him whipped.  I told him it was just getting us ready for our vacation this next weekend.  He grinned and said that I would be doing most of the chasing, which is correct.  He has ball tournaments on Saturday and perhaps Sunday too.

Monday

I am anxiously awaiting my new camera to be delivered UPS today, this morning it was still in Ohio, so I decided to head off to a new Bounce house place in the outlet malls not too far away.  We arrived there to find out they weren’t open until noon (package supposed to be delivered around 2-5 pm)  So I took them to lunch and came back and they were open.  Got everyone out of the car into the play only to find out that they have to all be wearing socks….why didn’t I think of that.  I left my credit card and driver’s license in the pocket of my pants that I wore yesterday (I hate it when that happens!!!) and had spend most of my cash on lunch, I saved just enough for the bounce house.

So I would be paying $7 for socks for the kids……AND the socks they wanted me to put on Liam and Brenna were the same size as the ones I would be putting on Braeden.  So I decided to buy Braeden socks and skip Liam and Brenna this time.

I was a bit disappointed, but afterwards realized it worked out for the best.  I asked the lady if the babies were allowed out of their stroller and she said they were fine as long as they didn't go in any of the bounce house.  They were happy just running around the place.  If I go back with Ed, we will attempt to take them in the bounce house.....I am thinking that Liam might not like it anyway.

Braeden had a great time and I think we are going to have his birthday party here, all the kids were having fun that were there.

101_1769101_1772 101_1773101_1774101_1781 101_1776

4 comments:

Jocasta said...

Great pictures!

You know we have the sock rule here as well - no idea why! It's not like a sock is going to stop any foot disease

Unknown said...

Shoot...did I forget to tell you that? we didn't know either and had to buy the socks too...sorry! Glad they let the kiddos run around though and that Braeden had fun!

Cheryl Lage said...

Great pictures! Naturally, our places like that require socks too...why not mittens? How many lids sneeze/cough/burp/yawn/rub their nose with their feet?!?!

;)

Tonya Staab said...

What a busy weekend. Sounds like you had so much fun though.

So the new camera explains why your pictures in the past few posts have been absolutely gorgeous.