? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Princess and Po

I stole this building block idea from another twin mommy, we had such fun creating castles all day.  It was something fun for Braeden to do with me and let Liam and Brenna play (and destroy) with when we were done.

Let’s build with blocks!

101_1702

In the beginning……..

101_1688

All done with our first project, notice who is on top.

Also you may notice Braeden’s mouth and nose look a bit odd, he fell when we were running in the park on Monday.  He finished though with some walking involved he ran/walked 3 miles.

 

101_1690

Why is Po on top?  PRINCESSES RULE!

 

princess at the top

Po is dethroned.

101_1696

We have a difference in opinions on who should be on top. Liam puts Po back up and knocks the princess down

101_1697

And Po rules once more!

 

101_1703 Our block castle mansion.

101_1706

My assistant!  Or was I the assistant?

101_1708

The Destroyer

9 comments:

Unknown said...

how fun!! Those look really neat! We were just watching Ace of Cakes on Food Network last night and they did a set of twins' 1st bday cake - it was a toy tower - many recognizable favorite toys - fun!

Jocasta said...

I'm so impressed - my three year old couldn't make one of those! Your kids are very cute!

Thanks for visiting me

Jennifer said...

How fun!!!!! I don't think my boys would have let me get past the 2nd layer before knocking it down!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Fun! I think I'll be borrowing that idea too.

Tracy said...

very fun! And 3 miles, I'm impressed!

Jill said...

That looks like fun! We will have to try it too. Always game for new ideas to keep them thinking and busy. :)

jennbecc said...

Glad you liked my idea! Your towers are beautiful! Great job! :)

cat said...

Such a cool idea! We need to do this soon>

Tonya Staab said...

That tower is such a fabulous idea. I may have to 'borrow' that one.