? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Another playdate….7 one year olds and a 5 year old

Today Barb came over with Sarah and Jacob, my kids a bit crabby without their morning nap, but they did pretty well.  While we were outside playing Cindy another mom from our multiples group showed up with her triplets Cameron, Connor, and Caden. 

Braeden became bored with all the babies and got a bit too “helpful”.  He said afterwards he wished Anna and Megan came.  I guess seven one year olds can be a bit boring for a five year old, but they sure keep us moms on our toes. 

101_1635Braeden and Brenna

101_1657

 

101_1653I only got a few pics with all the kids….notice all the kids sharing goldfish and look at Brenna on the right side….I guess she doesn’t like sharing with 6 others.

101_1659 The boys at the water table

101_1661 The Naked Brothers! Hee hee!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

great pics! I can't upload mine right now, so will have to wait until Paul fixes the computer...

That's sweet that Braeden wished for Anna and Megan. Poor guy...they would have come, but are out of town for a week in WV.

Unknown said...

haha...I wondered if you'd remember that I told you about the haircut yesterday. I laughed when I saw your guesses!

Mashel said...

Come join us on http://justuseight.blogspot.com/ for two for Tuesday. I am sure you have a bunch of pictures of your twosome!

Jennifer said...

Wow! I can't imagine 7 one yr olds! That must have been fun! You are brave!!!!

Cynthia said...

Poor Braeden!!! Cute pictures.