? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Some GREAT news!

In all of this sadness with Aunt Helen passing, we received some really good news yesterday. JJ's heart surgery went well, actually they said it went even better than expected. I only talked to family for a few minutes, but it was a much relieved call.

We have family in town from GA from my side of the family this weekend so we are having a get together tonight at our house, they spend a week up in northern MI and are leaving tomorrow. My cousin's parents who were there for the surgery will be here tonight, so I'm sure they will give us more details about the surgery.

My nephew's open house is today, I can't believe he is graduating. Ed and I started dating two weeks after he was born. We used to take him everywhere when he was little. Where does the time go? Ed's sisters from FL arrive in tomorrow and the funeral has been set for Wednesday.

After calling the neurology dept we have decided to keep Brenna's 24 hour EEG scheduled for Monday/Tuesday. It means I might miss visitation, but if we cancelled we couldn't get back in until September. We already had to cancel the first one when she had MRSA.

Anyway, its going to be pretty crazy busy here until after the funeral

2 comments:

Tonya Staab said...

I'm so so glad that JJ's surgery went well.

Unknown said...

Oh! that IS good news! So glad! So much weighing on your minds this week...glad there is some sunshine in there! :-)