We were off to the museum today, I was a bit nervous after yesterday’s trip to the library, but at least a children’s museum is more age appropriate with fun things to see and places to explore.
We met up with Barb, Kerry, and Lisa and their kiddos (twins) Jacob and Sarah, Anna and Megan, and Jackson and Quentin. This kids had a great time, and I think they were all sad to go. Liam cried on the way home. Brenna fell asleep on the way home and they are both napping now. Braeden and I have been looking at pics and he has picked several out to share.
I had my camera set on something different and I’m not sure if that was the problem….or the subjects that were a bit wiggly that were to blame, but I didn’t get many pictures that were not blurry.
I definitely think we will be back because all three kids liked it and I was especially thankful Anna and Megan were there, because it makes things so much more for him when there are kids closer to him in age to play with.
Liam trying to balance the scale
All three kids in one pic….the only one I have.
Playing dress up at the castle
A puppet show, Braeden gave Brenna a show earlier and just just went up and hugged the puppets….it was so cute, of course the pic was really blurry.
Braeden and Megan in the grocery store
I forgot to mention, Daddy works at the University across the street from the Children’s Museum, so he popped over for a few minutes.
Braeden and Megan on the rock climbing wall….”Look mom I’m on Level 3.”
There was a little play house they were playing in, but behind the house was a dog and Brenna kept going back and saying “woof woof” to the doggie.
Quite the hangout, shopping with Sarah and Jacob.
Braeden and Jacob looking out the window at the flowers.
They even have a pizzeria where the kids can make pizza and serve it.
Jacob and his beautiful blues!
I love it! I always saw Liam as a policeman though.
Jackson and Quentin eating their snack before we left.
Braeden taking one one last spin with Megan and Anna before leaving.
Can’t wait to go again!

3 comments:
You got some great pics of my two in there! :-) I agree - a great place to play - they ALL seemed to love every minute of it! My two both fell asleep on the way home and laid back down after some lunch when we got home. Probably should wake them soon...haha! almost time for dinner!
So both you and Barb were super fast on posting today's fun events! You got some great pictures of the kids, I think we all had a lot of fun! I know mine can't wait to go back.
We'll have to do it again!
WOW, that place is awesome. Love all the dress-ups and so much for them to do. How fun. I'll have to go and check out Barb's blog now too :)
Post a Comment