? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sleeping Baby Pics

My favorite sleeping baby pics.

I found a few other blogs that were doing this recently, here are a few of my favorite sleeping pics.

This is how I found Braeden one time whe he was two.  He climbed into the armoire and took all the clothes out and fell asleep.

sleeping2He went through a stage where he  would get out of the toddler bed and sleep in the closet.  The first time we about had a heart attack when he was missing from his bed.  Thankfully we found him…….in the closet!

ifoundhim 

wakeup

And my big baby now….

braedenbw

 

Liam and Brenna at one month old, I can’t believe they used to share the same bouncy seat.

bwgrer

bwli

4 comments:

Tonya Staab said...

Wow, they are all such great shots. Mmm, wonder why he chose the closet? The black and whites especially are adorable.

Marisol has a tendency to fall asleep in the weirdest of places and a couple of times I've freaked out because I couldn't find her.

Brooke said...

Heck most kids are afraid of what is in the closet, so who knows. We decided not to make a big deal about it and he eventually went back to sleeping in his bed about a month later....we did always put him down in his bed, we didn't tuck him in the closet, lol!

Unknown said...

awwww...love the pics of B&L snuggling. And how funny for Braeden to sleep in the closet!

The Hayes Family said...

How cute!! I love the pic of the twins all snuggled up together!