We took Braeden to the pediatric ophthalmologist yesterday and got some great news. His eyes are working well together still and with his glasses he now can see 20/20. Last year with the glasses he was only able to see 20/40 with one eye and 20/70 with the other. His hard work with the patching has paid off. We are discontinuing the patch until October, then we will recheck things to make sure everything still looks good, he will continue to be checked every 90 days for at least another year.
Here is a pic of him with his eyes dilated from the visit..Whoaa! Not sure if you can see how big with a pic this small.
Yesterday we went to the library to see a magician/juggler. We met out twin buddies Sarah and Jacob (and mommy Barb) there. Liam wanted nothing to do with it. Liam was screaming in his stroller, so (what was I thinking) I let him out. He was after all the electrical outlets in the room, until he discovered how to leave the room. I quickly put him back in the stroller and let them look out the 2nd story window of the library as Braeden hung out with Barb and Sarah and Jacob who sat sooo nicely in their stroller. Please say Liam and Brenna will sit that nicely in their stroller when they are the same age in three months.
This is what Braeden saw:
This is what Liam and Brenna saw:
And after dinner, it was sooo hot and humid we took a good old fashioned bath.

2 comments:
Thanks for visiting my blog! Always glad to meet another MOM, and one that lives in MI, too!
Love the naked baby pictures.
Mine are 21 months and I can't get them to sit nicely in the stroller unless I blackmail them with m&m's or jellybeans LOL. You and Barb have been having a great time together
Post a Comment