I went upstairs to get Brenna out of bed and this is what I found…..
This is how I found him in his Cozy Coupe, looked like a hit and run! Boy did I panic!
And a full length view , nice shirt huh?
Any guesses what he got into?
I went upstairs to get Brenna out of bed and this is what I found…..
This is how I found him in his Cozy Coupe, looked like a hit and run! Boy did I panic!
And a full length view , nice shirt huh?
Any guesses what he got into?
Posted by Brooke at 10:35 PM
3 comments:
Hilarious!! Hit and run... too funny! I can't imagine what's on his face, but the story has got to be good.
Thanks so much for dropping by my place. I'll certainly be back to visit again.
hmmm....maybe some cherry yogurt? I know that trix stuff is BRIGHT red/pink! Seems messier than just fruit...
It does look rather disasterous though!
Post a Comment