? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Goodbye toy room, hello Aunt Helen!

101_6800

101_6817

101_7269

It is official Aunt Helen is moving in with us tomorrow.  I am running around trying to get everything in order….although I shouldn’t be running at all.

I went to the dr yesterday and I have a pulled ligament.  I have had it over a month now and I have a pretty strong pain tolerance and I have just been trying to ignore it.  It has gotten worse the past week though.  The really bad news is I not supposed to run AT ALL for THREE weeks. 

The CRIM race (which is 10 miles) I am training for is in about 7 weeks.  We are up to 7 miles when we are training right now, which means I am back to square one in three weeks.  The dr says I need to start back up slow or I will re-injure myself.  LOVELY!

Then he tells me I really should stay off my feet for awhile, my reply was “I have 16 month old twins, like that is going to happen.  He has me started on some steroids and he says hopefully I will see a difference in a few weeks.  Also, my blood pressure was through the roof, I have never in my life had high blood pressure.......I have had chest pains at night too from the stress of trying to figure out the plan with Aunt Helen.

Anyway, I might not be able to pop on and blog for a bit, I'm not sure how much care she is going to need.  I hope that we are able to put a smile on her face and make her happy.  She is 90 years old and hasn't been doing very good, she has been napping quite frequently, so it might not be too hard....but she has been having accidents a lot too.  For the 1st week my WONDERFUL nephew Andrew is going to come help out, that way when we have dr appts and t-ball covered and also I will have help in case it is crazy with the kids.

Soooo.....we shall see how this goes.  Right now we are doing it for sure for a month and then when we go on vacation my sil/bil are taking over.  She might be back here the next month or perhaps we will do two months at a time.  It's all up in the air.  I'm praying I can handle it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH! I just emailed you asking about your foot...guess that answers that! AND high blood pressure! Oh boy...if you can't get out and need some company...don't hesitate to let me know and we can come over and try to take your mind of things! Hang in there!

The Hayes Family said...

Good Lord, girl! You have so much going on!! I hope everyone transitions well!! Keep yourself healthy and do what the doc says, no matter how hard it is!!! My fingers are crossed for you!