? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 4, 2008

Do you see two lines?

101_0911

Sooo do you? do you?

 

 

 

 

Before anyone gets too busy congratulating me or thinking there is going to be a new member in our family, this is from 2 years ago today.  I took a test the morning of the 4th of July and kept it to myself at a party all day long.  Especially when my good friend Paula told me she was pregnant. 

I confessed to some of my online buddies, but didn’t really think the second line was really there.  I kept taking them for another several days before the doctor confirmed everything.  I remember how happy/scared we were….and this was before we knew there were twins in there!  Anyway, had to share the flashback and test that changed our family.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OK...without saying too much...you know what just went through my head...haha!

that's how my test looked with the twins too - just barely there! How did you keep that to yourself all day long and not tell everyone! It was so hard not to shout it to the world when we were finally pg with the twins after trying so long!

Brooke said...

I didn't believe it, wasn't sure the line was dark enough, also the hcg shot could still be in my system.

Jill said...

I was thinking you were preggo again! lol Thats so neat that you have that picture! I can see 2 lines!