? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Brenna and Liam’s 18 month appt

LIAM

Liam is doing great. The past month he hasn't been as happy as normal, but usually he is a pretty happy guy. He is a climber though, I constantly am after him to get down from everything. I can't even leave the table chairs down anymore, he is such a strong little monkey. I am surprised he hasn't found his way out of his bed yet.

He loves to play with cars and read books. He is such a little smartie. He loves to play with Braeden and Brenna. He also has fun making Brenna giggle and making her mad too.  He calls her  "Nenna", he will point to her face and name her mouth, nose, etc driving Brenna crazy enough to come after him...with her teeth. He will fall and get hurt and get banged up and not even cry, but when I hear a loud pitched cry I know that he has been bitten, poor thing.

Here are his stats:
Weight 28.11 76th percentile (that is almost 10 pounds heavier than Brenna)
Height 32 3/4 59th percentile
Head 19 3/4 95th percentile

Words at 18 months

Mama, Dada,  Nenna (Brenna), daden (Braeden),  Nana, Guca (Grandpa),

up,  down, star, car, fish, on, off, girl, boy, cup, milk, banana, moo, baa-baa, cow, duck, chair, ball, neigh, horse, socks, shoes, boat, downstairs, flower, no, glasses, nose, clock, bye-bye, hi, night night, cracker, barn, mum-mum (treat), eyes, ears, hair, mouth, nose, shirt, house, mouse, giraffe, sun, moon, tractor, bug and I’m sure a few I forgot.

I guess that goes to prove that girls don’t always aquire language earlier.

BRENNA

Liam's will be coming (his appt is Friday), but I decided to take them to the doctor separately for the first time. They were getting to be too crazy and I was having a hard time getting the attention I wanted from the dr because I was wrestling with two kids.

Anyway, the eeg came back clear and she is not having seizures, which is good. She is still doing the funky movements in the high chair, the dr asked me to send a video which I did last week. They wanted to run some thyroid tests too, so we went back for some more b/w.

She continues to be a tiny little thing. She STILL is not 20 pounds. She will be facing backwards in the carseat forever.

She is currently weight 19.5 pounds (3rd percentile)

                          height  30 1/2 inches long. (15th percentile)

                          head   17 3/4 inches (5th percentile)

She does eat well but not putting on much weight. The dr says she looks good and she is just becoming more active.


She is getting so giggley and girly. She will drag her dolly and blanket around. She is starting to interact more with Liam and they will have each other cracking up at times, and then the next minute they are ticked at each other. She is STILL a biter and we are still working on this, ugh!

She is saying the following words:

Mama, dada, nana, deden (Braeden), Buppa (Grandpa), banana, no-no, night-night, cockadoodledoo, woof woof, star, car, girl, sssssnake, cow, duck, quack quack, cup, milk, nose, cracker, bye-bye, all done, up, down, ball, ut-oh.

And a few pics:

 brennabearIMG_0713  Rainy day dress up!

IMG_1223 Gotta start them early!  I really need to get some kids size brooms.  Oh yeah, they are in their teddy bear trot shirts, I will have to post about the big race in another post.

2 comments:

Tonya Staab said...

Well, you definitely proved the theory of girls learning quicker than boys to be wrong. Well done Liam.

Jen said...

Sounds like both kiddos had great check-ups! I can't believe that Liam is 28 pounds. Wow!!