? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Braeden at the Big House

100_9746

Today Braeden went to his very first Michigan football game.  Most of you know Ed is a huge UM fan and we have season tickets to the games.  This was the first year I have been brave enough to allow him to go with the other 110, 000 other people who are there.  I was a bit nervous sending him off, but Ed said he would be fine.

The babies have been sick the past few days, so we were at home drowning in snot city.  I finally called to check on them and Ed answered the phone,

“Did you find him?”  and then the phone went dead.  The cell quit working, of course I am wondering if this is his idea of being funny, but didn’t realize that his phone would go dead before telling me it was a joke.  Eventually I did get a call back telling me everything was fine and it was a joke….the phone just wasn’t supposed to die.

Anyway, he had a ball doing all the fun things in the stadium and tailgating with the gang.  He thought the motor home was awesome.

100_9727 In front of where they are constructing the new suites or whatever they are building.

100_9782

100_9786

Helping Uncle Bill with the cooler….an important job.

100_9783Coloring in the motor home.

100_9781

Oh yeah, and best of all they won!  GO BLUE!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun that Braeden got to go, but how CRUEL of Ed to play that joke on you! I'd have been terrified!! Glad all was well, he had fun and they won (even though I'm not a U of M fan...grew up too close to MSU to not root for them).

Tracy said...

Even though I'm an MSU fan, I do respect how big of a deal this was for Ed and Braeden! :) The "Big House"!

Jennifer said...

How fun for Braeden!!!! I know Charles can't wait to take the boys to a UT game!! (GO VOLS!!!!)

What a mean joke! I would have freaked!!!! Glad it was only a joke!!! :)

Tonya Staab said...

OMG I would have freaked after the line went dead. Seriously. why do phones always cut off at the wrong moment.

Sorry you are all in snot city. Hope you all feel better soon. We are in cough country right now if it makes you feel better :)

Lisa said...

Wow - could he look any happier or what?!
Although as an MSU alum, I wish he was sporting the green and white :)