? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Quick Update on my Mom

Yesterday they sucked everything out from her intestines up through her nose…bleck!  They did get quite a bit out.  They are really hoping to avoid surgery, but only time will tell.  They started her on jello and broth today, the first time she has ate in 3 days.  Pretty much long story short….they have to see if what goes in will come out.  So my mom is pretty much held hostage up there and everyone is waiting around for POOP!  She would die knowing this was on my blog…now the world can wait for it to happen, no pressure there mom.  Sooo, that’s the story for now.

I took the kids to Applewood at the Mott Estate today, something I have did with mom every year since Braeden was born.  So we went as planned got a few pics which I haven’t had a chance to upload yet, but will post later tonight, tommorrow, or who knows next week.  Took the kids up to see my mom while we were there and they weren’t very cooperative visitors, so I will be back up tomorrow without the kids.

6 comments:

Joanna said...

oh my, thru her nose?? I didn't know that was possible. Your poor mom! I hope that they find out soon what's going on and that it is nothing serious.

Unknown said...

Am hoping for the best for her. Glad we saw you, even if just for a few today. Hope you enjoyed the visit - was a beautiful day!!

jennbecc said...

I hope your Mom complies with the doctors wishes sooner than later! Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Tabatha said...

I'm praying that they can avoid sugery and everything happens as planned. Can't wait to see the new pictures.

Cynthia said...

Continuing to pray for her Brooke!

Unknown said...

Continuing to pray for her Brooke.
Thanks for the update. Hoping Surgery can be avoided.