Liam 2007
And now 2008
Brenna 2007
Brenna 2008….um yes, the same shirt still fits!!!!
And a few more faves
This frog used to be in our mall when I was a little , but they took it out because of safetly issues and now its home is here.
This is Brenna freaking out when she looked in the seat next to her and realizing it wasn’t Liam, it was cousin Loch…..full reaction next picture.
Ummm…guess she really misses Liam after all.
Way up high in the apple tree….two little apples looking at me.
Actually Brenna was amazed and confused that apples grew on trees, she kept looking and giggling and clapping her hands.
Okay….I know that was a lot, but I had over 300 pics, so that was the most narrowed down I could get. I love this place, its so pretty and I love to go there every year. Next year I hope my mom gets to come with us again.

10 comments:
Beautiful pictures! They look like they had a really nice time! Looks like Brenna had some training in picking apples off of a tree...hopefully that wont translate into picking ornaments off of the Christmas tree!
Adorable pics!!
The pictures came out GREAT Brooke. Super cute. Love Brenna's shirt.
Great pics! Love how you have the lil ones in the same outfits as last year! wow! So cute seeing Brenna's face there in the orchard :-)
What great pictures Brooke.
These are really great pictures - out of the 300 you took! Wow! It looked like lots of fun.
As always the kids are adorable. And I had wondered where the frog from the mall had gone, and now I know!
Glad to hear your Mom is on the mend as well:)
Absolutely stunning photographs!Super cute kids too!
What an amazing array of pictures...I'm glad you didn't "cut" any of them...adorable!
Oh, and that image of Brenna when she realized an interloper was in the stroller with her? Not to be "happy" her dismay, but WHAT a picture!
(I'd hold that one in reserve to show her for when in the future her twin is getting on her nerves!)
Awesome pictures!!
Such beautiful photos.
I love that Brenna was wearing the same shirt. Wow.
Post a Comment