? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Our little pumpkins

Here is our little contribution to Way Back When-esday!  I love October it’s my favorite month. My b-day, Braeden’s b-day, pumpkin patch, and Halloween!

It's October 1....so here are our little pumpkins!!!!  Hoping to get to the pumpkin patch soon!  Yes I am such a MEAN MOMMY!!!!

liambrennapumpkin2final

9 comments:

The Hayes Family said...

I totally remember this picture from last year!! Sweet little things!!!

Unknown said...

I loved those too! Brenna's still small enough to fit in one, but you'll have to find a much bigger pumpkin for Liam this year! haha!

jennbecc said...

Soooooo CUTE! I wish I'd done something like this when they were teeny. What a fun memory for you to have a photo of!

Laura said...

No way.
No way.
No way.
THAT IS ADORABLE.

Jennifer said...

how cute is that!!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh Brooke, that is simply WAAAAY too cute!

GOOD NEWS! You WON the Sesame Street CD/DVD contest!

Send me an email with a mailing address to which you'd like it sent to cheryl [at] twinsights.com!

(Seriously, it is an AWESOME CD...your cuties will love it!)
CONGRATS!

Emilee said...

I totally remember this picture and I love it! I think I shall steal the idea from you this year! :D

Kristen said...

Love it! How cute is that!!!

Tonya Staab said...

That. Is. Hilarious.

What a fantastic photo.