? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Okay…..back to the African Safari

Here are some pics of the trip through the animal park.  The kids really loved it….regardless of what you heard on the video in the last entry.  Hee hee!

I think it was me and Braeden screaming the most!  A few people have asked me where this was, it was near Sandusky, OH.  We were on our way to the Kalahari which is a water park hotel.  I will put some of those pics up in the next day or two!

So here are a few more pics…

IMG_2080

IMG_2110

IMG_2115

 IMG_2137

This is the scary guy from the video!

IMG_2161

IMG_2184

IMG_2187Liam’s favorite animal a Bree-brahh.   

Anyway, a lot of fun, I believe they have one in Ontario also, I know I have wanted to do it for awhile, glad we got to do it.  I do thing we need a car wash after all the window slobber though.

0 comments: