We had a great day for the Pumpkin Patch, I remember some years where we are wearing winter coats, hats, etc. Today it was 79 degrees out and sunny. Braeden had fun picking out our pumpkin, Brenna liked the donuts, and Liam liked running all over for me and Nana.
Tomorrow is Braeden’s b-day party, so my mom came over and played with the kids while I finished up Braeden’s birthday cake since Ed was at the UM game. Go Blue! They aren’t looking so good though…I was a bit happy (don’t tell) when I found out they lost because I knew they would be home a bit earlier.
Here are a few (okay you know me, more than a few) pics from the day.
Braeden sitting on a white pumpkin
Brenna was a bit mad and screaming here, she got her foot stuck in the wood slat.
Liam hanging out with the pumpkins
![]()
Look at the leaf colors, it was really pretty!
![]()
Say cheese!
![]()
One of the few pics where Liam stayed still for more than a minute.
![]()
This is the pumpkin that Braeden picked out.
![]()
Nana with Liam and Brenna on the hayride.![]()
Bees making honey
Enjoying the donuts, Brenna enjoyed them, Braeden didn’t like the donuts but had two glasses of cider, Liam threw his donut on the floor.

5 comments:
O.M.G! How often do we end up doing things on the same day, without realizing it! WE were there today too - about 3:30/4pm!! hahahaha! It was an impromptu trip - we took advantage of the beautiful afternoon!!
LOVE Brenna's leggings! Sooo cute!
Very cute pics!
Not sure how close you live to Montrose, but we are less than an hour away from there...crazy, huh?
Do we hit the outlets? Oh yeah...
Wanted to let you know I gave you an award over on my blog. :)
What perfect autumn pictures! :)
(and how pretty is Nana?)
Looks like a wonderfully memorable day.
How fun. Love Brenna's outfit. Those tights are so cute.
We still haven't been to the pumpking patch :(
Post a Comment